Saturday, November 27, 2010

Moods of the sky ...

One thing I love about where I live is that there is a field behind the house, which is near the top of a hill. There is a great view to the west, which is a contrast to the situation of most houses in this area. Most houses either look onto a patch of woods, or into another house and yard the next street over. Over time, the sky has many different "moods".


Dramatic and contrasting:



Somber and gray, but with a bit of a lighter side:

Bright and cheerful:


A flash of light through the gloom:


Murky and mysterious:


A calm but colorful finale:

3 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

OK .. this is weird .. I am trying to sneak in under that cloud of cigar smoke, while the CSI guys are playing darts (I actually never watch any of those CSI programs .. I just like saying and typing "CSI" ? LOL
Joy ;-)

CanadianGardenJoy said...

PS .. those sky pictures are gorgeous by the way !!
See .. I figured it out !!! LOL

RPS77 said...

Thank you for the compliment. This is sort of a "best of" collection from the last 6 or 7 months.